Tuesday, July 19, 2011

It's time

"This is your life/ are you who you want to be?"

Am I who I want to be?

no.

Given, I do tend to see the bad things about me and feel guilty focusing on the good.

But, still, I can do this.
I am not alone.
Even though it feels like it.

I've got You, and that's all I'll ever need.
Now, if I can just live like that is true...because, it sure is.

Give me strength to move ahead, not backwards and down.
Give me strength to go against the flow.
Give me strength to desire Your will, not mine.

"Above all else I crave for innocence and purity and even though it’s rarely around, it’s indeed right in front of my eyes and the trick is to see it. So what am I waiting for? It’s time to stop waiting. Because loving the world is the same as hating God. The equation is obvious. It’s time to change."
-Adam Young

It's my life.
Any choice, or ability, I only have because God chose to give it to me.
so... "what am I waiting for? It's time to stop waiting...
It's time to change."

No comments: