Thursday, June 23, 2011

10 Reasons why I love people watching

1. It's incredibly entertaining.

2. I catch people doing things when they think "no one is looking".

3. It keeps me laughing.
4. I am aware of people's wardrobe choices 110% of the time, and people watching is a great opportunity for me to access styles.

5. I have to debate whether or not to walk up to perfect strangers and tell them "Your fly is down" or "uh, your shirt is unbuttoned"...

6. I must resist the urge to walk up behind two wanna-be's and bust out "pants on the ground, pants on the ground, lookin' like a fool with yo pants on the ground!"

7. I observe good and not-so-good parenting habits

8. I realize how oblivious most people are!

9. I am reminded of how much we judge based on appearances

10. I get to wonder what is beyond ones tough or shy exterior



No comments: