Friday, August 5, 2011

walking with new eyes


Had a wake up call today.
Thank you God, that I have two arms legs and two legs; a heart that works and a liver that works.
Thank you that a still have hair.
Thank you God, for those who don't.
Thank you God for those who live without something I take for granted and are better people in spite of their "disability",
They love more, appreciate more, and have better attitudes.
My physical issues seem to ruin my world, but really, they are so small and insignificant because
I have so much to be grateful for...


We think they're the ones who have it all, we feel pity when we see them, but who really has the fuller life?
Who lives life to the full potential? Is it those who have full use of their limbs or those whose hearts are free?

When will we learn the outside is just a shell and spending all our time on the exterior doesn't change anything in the grand scheme of things?


But, still when I see those, these words came to my mind, " I can't wait for the day when every lame leg will walk"...

In your presence.


Walking with new eyes,

Anna

(INSPIRED by: a girl in a electric wheelchair who seemed much more satisfied than the kids with two strong limbs...)

No comments: