Sunday, May 29, 2011

Paths Collide

Two paths are traveling. I see them like a stripes of color weaving in and out, around...
They take many turns, they climb mountains and hike through valleys.
Their's is a path they don't know of because they don't have a bird's eye view.
God has constructed their path so the two of them will collide... when it's time.

They go faster and faster, I watch the pace quickening, like water gushing, like a rollercoaster car... they come closer to intersecting and they do.

When the two converge, they say sparks will fly.

It's not merely I crosswalk passing, the two paths collide, join together and go forward twice as strong with the other on their side.
Double the force, double the strength. Firm course in mind.
They are inseparable.

This is how I see a love story.
When it was truly meant to be.
"Unless the Lord builds the house, we labor in vain"
It is of His doing.
I don't know know what day my path will collide with the one I am to be with, but I know as long as I stay pointed towards Jesus, I am getting closer everyday.
I don't know when.
I just know I have got to keep moving.
Because, every day I get closer.
Both of us have to be headed in the same direction - towards the sun.
Going after Him with all we've got.
We're both headed up.
Out paths will collide and...

sparks will fly...


"I am not my own/ I have been made new/
please don't let me go/ I desperately need you..."

No comments: