Friday, January 21, 2011

DESIGN


This is just the coolest thing
kind of a side blog - different from my usual themes :-)
but, seriously, this makes me want to smile so stinkin' big: I am in art school!!! WOW! Like, this is so ME! haha, I LOVE IT!

In our first chapter of our DESIGN book, it talks about what DESIGN is... how it is something planned and mapped out, it takes PURPOSE & INTELLIGENCE.
Again, I thought, "Hello, proof #1 of creation! AND an intelligent and purposeful creator!"
NO ONE would believe that a building just evolved or a huge glob of paint thrown onto a canvas made an amazing reflection of a sunset.



God is a master builder, master designer, engineer... all that stuff!
We get to design on a small scale, when compared to the grandeur and intricacy of what The Creator has done!

Secondly, no one of us can create from nothing...
Only He can do that - that is stunning, brilliant, sweet - pick your favorite adjective to punctuate that thought!

A-wesome!

No comments: