Saturday, January 9, 2010

Peace of God

There is a peace, everlasting
it stands within my soul.
There is a peace, overflowing
it fills me up to the uttermost.

Though the mountains be shaken
and the hills be removed,
yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken
nor my covenant of peace be removed,"
says the LORD, who has compassion on you.
O afflicted city, lashed by storms and not comforted,
I will build you with stones of turquoise,
your foundations with sapphires. Isaiah 54:10-11 NIV

They (the man who delights in the Lord's ways) are like trees planted
along the riverbank, bearing fruit each season.Their leaves never wither,
and they prosper in all they do. Psalm 1:3

I will rejoice greatly in the LORD, My soul will exult in my God;
For He has clothed me with garments of salvation,
He has wrapped me with a robe of righteousness,
As a bridegroom decks himself with a garland,
And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels Isaiah 61:10 NASB

This is my story, this is my song!

No comments: