Thursday, November 19, 2009

Love

Jesus, I want to Love like a child with the depth of an ancient.
I want to live. I need your Love so I won't fear, so I can love the hard-hearted, fully myself... with You.
I don't want to DO for the sake of DOING. I want to DO for the sake of LOVING.
I long for Love.
I long to be known.
The only time the world really stopped was when I looked into your eyes.
I saw you in the middle of the dark.
Your eyes burn with light. Your Love is so bright, there's no mistaking it, I think we're the ones who confuse it.
You burn through the night, your mercy always breaks through, tears dry in your sunlight. Your coming on the wings of the dawn and last night I saw you... every word disintegrated.
You're so big I can't grasp it. Yet, You're so near I can't comprehend it.
To never lose the wonder, to use this pain for victory.
To appropriate the power of Your cross for all it's worth.
You're precious.

No comments: