Monday, September 26, 2011

ONE is 100%

Last January I wrote this post:

Tonight I heard the Do Something Now thrust for Passion 2012 (And if you don't know what that is - it's basically a generation of college students choosing to live to make Jesus famous, The passion conference is January 2-5 2012 at the GA Dome - BE. THERE.) Anywho, the trust for next year's Do Something Now is all for human slaves.

There are 27 Million slaves in the world.

This is a huge, huge number.
When I hear about sex trafficking, it is mind boggling how wide spread it is. It is right in our very city, not all the way around the globe!
This could seen unsurmountable.
I hear people talking about "ending" sex trafficking.
yes, yes, I want that! But... it seems so overwhelming...
When I feel overwhelmed in life, it's natural for me to take a step back, rather than push forward.
But, we can't just stand by and do nothing...

Than I realized, if we rescued ONE person, it might look like we are just scratching the surface...
It might look as tho it were only 1/1000th of the problem solved, but for that ONE person, it is 100%. It is everything, it is their entire world. Their entire life has been changed.

Jesus said all of heaven rejoices over ONE lost soul that comes to life.
Jesus, in this massive world, full of faces we wiz by everyday,
teach us the value you see in ONE life.
The difference that we (ONE),
can make for them (ONE).

So, today I started collecting... every ONE means something.

No comments: