Friday, May 28, 2010

3 Men

I've seen you walking with a chain around your neck leading you down one path, you can't break away on your own.
I've seen you fall down time and time again, and see you struggle, I want to see you win.
I've seen you the way you are today. But, I know you can be more. I want to see you change.

I still believe it is possible.
But, you have to surrender all.
I still believe it is possible.
But, you have to be willing, you have to surrender before you can win the war you'll fight.

Why do I see these things?
Oh God, yes I want to see them with your eyes...

Do you see a light shrouded in darkness?
Do you see a warrior giving in to lies?
Do you see a man, fragile dust, but a treasured prize?

Do you only see Your blood? Your sacrifice was enough, God, I have to believe in You.
I want to see the change. I want to see your hope on the faces of these ones.
All the broken, all the weary, all the hurt and the confused.
I believe in the truth.

No comments: