Sunday, February 28, 2010

How, who, when, where, why

Sometimes I wonder if the future life events that seem so huge to our brains, aren't always so -earth shattering - they just... happen.

When I was young, I had a picture in my head of what I would feel like, or be like at my age now. Now that I'm here it doesn't quite feel like that picture. But, it's okay, I'm moving, I'm going on and it's impossible to see my life and the world through any other eyes than the ones I have right now. In example, when I was fourteen I was mature for my age and thought I was handling things great! I did fine growning up, but with gained experience, I now can look back and say "Oh wow, I know a few more things!". It's good to be growing. I would never want to stop.


Is there a place, where you don't have to be ashamed?

Is there a place in this world.

Am I far away, from that place. Is it there waiting, or do I have to make it reality for me?

Is there a place, were not all are perfect, I'm not asking for a fairy tale, not in this life.

Is there a place where I am known


Can you promise me that everyone is not the same. That they all aren't wrapped up in themselves slandering as they go along???

No comments: