Saturday, June 7, 2008

i know i am NOT... i am thankful for Him... my I AM.

I am thoughtful, thankful and amazed as I again realize the WONDEROUS reality.
That is - God, the I AM of all creation, came down to this earth and became a man - took on the form of an I am not. So that I could have eternal redemption. He came - he became flesh and "moved into the neighborhood"*.
So, we "beheld" His glory... We where able to touch Him physically. And spiritually as He bridged the gap we had created between us and God.
We held him. He held us.

This is what I mean when I say that the cross never ceases to amaze me.
This is how we have hope always - Rescue came! Once and for all - forever!
And this is why this blog is called - i am not.
Without you, Jesus, i am nothing - thank you for what you have done for me!

For more on this: see Louie Giglio's book - I am not but I know I AM. If you haven't read it -you need to.
*from The Message Bible

No comments: